- Status blinking Yellow= Means a message is trying to send to the satellite. When it quits blinking yellow then all messages have been sent.
- Status blinking Green= You've received a message and need to make sure you are connected to the device via Bluetooth to receive the message in the app.
- Status blinking Blue= Currently tracking and sending location points to private URL (select intervals in the app).
- Status blinking Red= SOS has been activated
- Signal Green (solid)= Strong satellite connection
- Signal Green (blinking)= Establishing location and should only last a few seconds if you are out in the open. It will not get a GPS lock if you are inside.
- Signal Yellow (solid)= Medium/weak satellite connection
- Signal Red (solid)= Weak/no satellite connection
- Power Green= Battery is at 50% or above
- Power Yellow= Battery is 20-50%
- Power Red= Battery is 20% or below
When the device is plugged in and charging the LED light next to the power light will flash as it is charging. You'll know it is done charging when the LED light changes to a solid green light, if the device is powered on. If the device is powered off the LED light will turn off when charging is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.