The Bivy app has over 20,000 adventures mapped across the United States. These adventures include a detailed path and description of each adventure. You can save/download the information to use offline.
To save an adventure to your profile, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Map screen from the bottom menu bar.
- Navigate to the adventure (these are the green, blue, red, and brown pins) you want to save/bookmark.
- You can either tap on the specific pin on the map to open the adventure, or search for the adventure by name using the Find bar. If these are not visible, tap on the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner.
- Once you've selected the specific adventure press the "Save" icon (next to the Track button).
- A message will appear giving you the option to download a map to use offline to accompany your adventure details. If you plan on doing this adventure while offline, it is a good idea to download the map.
This will download the adventure so you can access and use it when out of cell range or just refer back to it easily. Once you've saved an adventure it will appear in your Profile screen under the "Saved" tab.